Great How to Make Unique Wood Walking and Hiking Sticks

Check this out: http://www.walking-hiking-sticks.com

Get on the list to get some great tips how to make wood walking sticks and hiking staffs. Also, will tell you about a great guide that shows how to make great walking sticks.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wood working tools

Over the past couple months I have purchased a few tools on EBay. They were inexpensive but they work well.

However, does anybody else buy from email carving tools and can they recommend which ones they see on a regular basis are good verses just plain junk? I'm looking for some more tools that will keep a good edge and has handles that are comfortable while working on a project. I need some detail tools for non-turning work.

No I'm not looking for the best of the best tools that cost a small fortune to acquire. I'm looking for a good set for a hobbyist to use on various projects such as carving wood spirits and other things. I have tools I use to carve areas to inlay metal bands, polished stones (cabachons), compasses and tools for based wood carving needs. What I'm looking for are brands of hihger quality ones that I might see on EBay from time to time.


Please let me know.

No comments: